Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I DECLARE ^____^

I happen to see this while browsing the Notes section of my mobile phone. These were the thoughts in my head the day after we had an SFC sisters' pajama party last year in our chapter. We were asked to think of something that we want to declare for year 2015. And I declared, LOVE. :-)



December 26, 2014

People may continue to tease me because of my "old-fashioned" beliefs and "numerous ideologies" about love, but I know I don't have to rush and settle for less. I believe that you'll find me in the most unexpected time, you'll probably see me in my most unglamorous look... 

But then, the point is, YOU WILL FIND ME, and you will find me in His most perfect time. 

And when that happens, that moment will be filled with joyful melodies and time will be at a standstill. You'll look into me, deep inside me, and you'll see that this heart has been made to beat opposite yours. That I'm meant to rock your world and take your sorrows away. I believe that your love will make me fear nothing and want me to do anything. In time, you will read this. In time, you'd know that the most wonderful love story of our lives will only begin when you've already found me. 

And YOU WILL FIND ME. 

And I'll just be here, waiting while continuously running the race and serving the One who will make all these things possible. 

YOU WILL FIND ME because God says so. Because I can feel him reaffirming me of the plans that are yet to unfold. He keeps reminding me that His love for me is and will always be sustaining... and that all I have to do is to be still and embrace His will wholeheartedly. 

YOU WILL FIND ME and our lives will never be the same again. 

YOU WILL FIND ME. 

I know YOU WILL. :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment